AVIC411.com

AUX input not working.. I've serached other posts, no luck.

Trying to hook up my iPod Video to my Z2. I've enabled the AUX input in the A/V Settings, and I've plugged the A/V cables into the rear of the unit. I get nothing when I switch to the Aux input. I've taken the iPod, and the Cable that I'm using into my house and plugged it into my Home Stereo receiver, and it works with no issues, so I know it's not the iPod or the cable. I've also search through other posts on the forum and have not found any answers. Anyone have a solution for this issue?

Sorry, I don't have a solution but to let you know you are not alone.

I have same problem. I have even connected a portable DVD player to the NAVs AUX inputs and can see video on my NAV screen.

When connecting to NAV, I can hear audio from Ipod video just no video... but both work when connecting ipod to TV.

This is in the owner's manual (RTF). AUX input is for an IP-BUS connected device, you are using the AV RCA inputs.

First turn on video for the AV input: push AV to open audio settings, select the system settings tab, touch AV input until it says video. Next, select AV input as the audio source.