AVIC411.com

Z110 BT won't shut off HELP!!!!

I've got an 06 Trailblazer SS that came with BOSE and no navigation with rear seat controls. Just put in an AVIC-Z110BT and I can't get the fuggin thing to shut off wheteher the key is in it or not. I have the ACC line tapped into the pink wire on the factory plug which is obviously the wrong one. HELP whats the right wire to be tapped to??

I'm not familiar with the wiring of that vehicle, so you may have to grab a multimeter and start searching for wires that are +12v when the key is in the ON position, and 0v when the key is out.

There is a wire on the Z that DOES require constant power though, when you switch out your ACC wire you should tap into that pink one with the line from the Z that needs a constant source.

that vehicle has only constant power at radio harness. can bus info tells stock radio to turn on.you need a pac adaptor one of several brands that will give you ign,lights, retaining of factory chimesand blinker clicks if required. jim