AVIC411.com

just need clarification on bypassing

I understand completely how to remove and then move the mute wire one place over. Seems like all the videos and instructions really focus on this part pretty heavily. What has got me a little concerned is the part where you tie the mute with the parking and then with the ground wire. When it says "tie" does that mean you take off the wire covering on all three and then in that open spot bring them together. Or does it mean you twist them together at the end point. Ideally a simple picture could answer my question i just have found one that shows this part.

Sorry if this is dumb but I don't often work with wires like this too often and just want to get it right. Thanks again for your guy's expertise

I apologize for my dumb question just want to DIY and not blow it :lol: . By connecting them that means their plastic coverings must be taken off and then tied together?

I got another question :) i have a 2005 dodge magnum I know I need the pac chy4 and the pac swi-ps adapters. I was under the impression they were straight plug and play, do these require splicing the wires or anything like that?

Thanks again for your help and great videos Vblue