AVIC411.com

3 Simple Newbie Questions

I just got a D2 but have a couple super simple questions that for some reason i can't find and answer to in the manual. I also tried a couple quick searches on this site as well.

1. How can i turn off the system? I dont see a power button, if i want to just turn it off while driving, how do i acomplish this.

2. Mute or ATT? Is the a quick mute or att button i can hit? all i can find is going to the audio source screen and hitting pause or having to hold the volume button down.

3. Where can i set the clock?

Sorry to lump 3 questions into one post, but I am guessing they are simple and i am a little frustrated that i havent been able to find the answers myself.

Thanks!

I have not had my D2 for a number of years, I currently have a D3, but I remember a few things. First there is no way to completely turn off the D2, all you can do is go to the source menu and select off. This will turn off the audio source, but the screen will still display something. I think you will have to get the remote to be able to ATT the unit. And as far as the clock goes, im pretty sure this has to be set in the map settings, maybe under "system options" if i remember correctly. Hope this helps.