AVIC411.com

My f90bt won't turn on after my car battery was removed..

Sounds like there is no power going to the unit. Did you put the new battery in yourself or did somebody else do it? I'm thinking maybe there was previously another wire connected to the battery, maybe for an amp, that was also supplying power to the radio and it didn't get reconnected when the battery was replaced. If not that, check your fuses. Next would be to unplug the radio and check if you've got power there with a test light.

Sounds like there is no power going to the unit. Did you put the new battery in yourself or did somebody else do it? I'm thinking maybe there was previously another wire connected to the battery, maybe for an amp, that was also supplying power to the radio and it didn't get reconnected when the battery was replaced. If not that, check your fuses. Next would be to unplug the radio and check if you've got power there with a test light.

thank you so much, for actually trying to help me. i really appreciate it. i removed my battery n tried it again.. now the hu turns on ,, but it would go on the splash screen for 10 secs then it would just turn off. do u have any idea whats wrong? thnks agen.

From what I understand this is caused by system files becoming corrupted. I had the same problem with mine. Go here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=32351 and follow the instructions. When you get to step 7 you need to remove the sd card, either while you're holding the reset button down or shut the unit off and remove the card.

The process is also outlined here viewtopic.php?f=33&t=25424 and here viewtopic.php?f=34&t=25817.