here ya go:

746_32K_MN-663_32b.bmp -- address

746_32K_MN-664_32b .bmp --poi

746_32K_MN-665_32b. bmp --favorites

746_32K_MN-666_32b. bmp -- history

746_32K_MN-667_32b. bmp --usb

746_32K_MN-671_32b. bmp --home

746_32K_MN-668_32b. bmp --delete route

Thanks I knew you would know the names. By the way I figured out how to add the speedometer and to make the gps onmap not show up in Nav. Thanks for your help.

here ya go:

746_32K_MN-663_32b.bmp -- address

746_32K_MN-664_32b .bmp --poi

746_32K_MN-665_32b. bmp --favorites

746_32K_MN-666_32b. bmp -- history

746_32K_MN-667_32b. bmp --usb

746_32K_MN-671_32b. bmp --home

746_32K_MN-668_32b. bmp --delete route

I am trying to either move the top blue bar up a little or the 3 icons (address, poi and favorites) down a tiny bit since if you notice in the top picture that the icons interfere with the blue bar. Does anyone know where in the data file I would be able to adjust the y value of these bmp's. Thank you

I am trying to either move the top blue bar up a little or the 3 icons (address, poi and favorites) down a tiny bit since if you notice in the top picture that the icons interfere with the blue bar. Does anyone know where in the data file I would be able to adjust the y value of these bmp's. Thank you

You cannot get into the coding of the Main/AV section, so you will not find the x/y value for bmp's. Use these files and they will solve your problem. Just extract them and put them in your 800_480 folder and say yes to overwrite.

icon replacements.rar

You cannot get into the coding of the Main/AV section, so you will not find the x/y value for bmp's. Use these files and they will solve your problem. Just extract them and put them in your 800_480 folder and say yes to overwrite.

Dude that worked awesome. what did you do? I tried trimming the bmp's but nothing fixed the problem. thanks you are a great help to this forum. I am pretty psyched, I have finally gotten all of the mods to work with my data file without having to start from scratch. I even added the speedo and got the GPS issue fixed. Now all there is left to do is minor adjustments and visual fixes. The last thing I want to add is the fuel calculator and make new buttons for the image.res file, so this will be my new project. Again thanks for all your help.

Dude that worked awesome. what did you do?

Simple, I just removed the background, leaving the icons visible. It was the black background that was getting in the way of the top bar. Simple solution :)