AVIC411.com

Problems with Ipod Control/Screen

Hello everybody,

I have a problem with the Ipod Control/Screen of my Z110BT. Following scenario:

1. Avic Z110BT

2. Iphone 3GS

3. Pioneer CD-IU50V (original)

When i plug-in the Iphone it detects the Ipod as AV-Source but the Ipod-Screen is completely disabled (including the settings key where I can change the control mode Z110BT<->ipod and vice versa). So i cannot control the ipod through the Z110BT, but the control over the ipod itself works perfectly!

ipodcontrolscreenweb.jpg

The strange thing is that the ipod screen worked all the time!

Do you have any ideas about this issue?

Try your cable that came with the iPod to see if it then gives you control from the screen. If it does, you have a defective cable and will need to get it replaced. Where did you buy the iPod cable? Also try a restore of the iPod and re-sync of your content.

@scharnhorst:

I think this setting is available through the settings key in the Ipod screen but this key is also disabled!

@VBLUE42:

with original cable I have the same result :-( No control from the screen (all keys disabled). I have also checked whether the ipod cable is correctly connected to the Z110BT (all correct so far)! Now I will try to restore the iphone and re-sync my content.

• 2 weeks later...