AVIC411.com

what new Avic to choose!!!!!

hay guys, the insurance company is buying us a new Avic, becuase someone stole my Z3 outa the truck. Im wondering what one i should go with. I loved everything about my Z3, so i want something that has the same features if possible.

what model is best? and is there a big difference in the model with X's 6.1 screen and the Z's 7in screen?? someone said the X is better... but im finding it hard to believe.

Any info on this would be great.

Thanks guys.

i had the F90bt before i bought the z110. I know the X has replaced the F series b ut i would recomend to stay away from it as i did not like the f at all. It was super hack friendly which was cool BUT the boot time of 30 seconds and the laginess of the buttons was unacceptable for the price and the constant delay of the unit. I also had the d3 unit which was an older unit but it worked great only down side was you needed a cd for the maps. Wasnt a big deal just needed the 6 disc changer. I also had the N2 or 3 cant remember. That was a great unit aswell but again the cd was needed for the nav again. Personally didnt like the flip function though

i had the F90bt before i bought the z110. I know the X has replaced the F series b ut i would recomend to stay away from it as i did not like the f at all. It was super hack friendly which was cool BUT the boot time of 30 seconds and the laginess of the buttons was unacceptable for the price and the constant delay of the unit. I also had the d3 unit which was an older unit but it worked great only down side was you needed a cd for the maps. Wasnt a big deal just needed the 6 disc changer. I also had the N2 or 3 cant remember. That was a great unit aswell but again the cd was needed for the nav again. Personally didnt like the flip function though

The x920BT has absolutely nothing to do with the F series. It is the smaller version of the z120BT, same hardware, same software, smaller screen, few different features in software is all.

The x920BT has absolutely nothing to do with the F series. It is the smaller version of the z120BT, same hardware, same software, smaller screen, few different features in software is all.

I didnt know that but thank you for clarifying