AVIC411.com

2007 HONDA ODYSSEY

Ok first of all please turn off the caps lock. Second what specifically are you looking for in the diagram. I'm guessing a way to keep the overhead working without the stock raido? As stated before 06 and 07 are identical.

Speed Sense blue/white PCM, conn. A, pin 29

Notes: The PCM (Powertrain Control Module) is on the passenger side fender.

merry xmas

• 1 month later...

hate to be the bearer of bad news. but you are in for a tough one here.

Most likely you will NOT be able to control your factory dvd/ screen Via ANY aftermarket Head Unit.

You may howver uninstall your factory screen, and find the Video input lead on the Circuit Board. (i dont know where/ which leads they are, I havent done one yet) and convert the Video input solder point, to a standard RCA, and plug that RCA into the Z1.

you would basically be converting your factory, into a monitor only, fed from the Z1 (you put the dvd in the Z1 and use the Z1 to control what is playing)

you may POSSIBLY also find the needed wires on the back of the factory dvd player.

HONDA would be your best place to start as far as a diagram goes, or at least to find out WHO exactly made the factory DVD/radio setup. (Panasonic... Clarion... etc..)

Definately NOT for the basic installer. Ive been Installing for 11 years, and if would take me a while to figure it out.

Wolfz23