AVIC411.com

Help and advice on a delicate matter please

Hi everyone,

i'm sorry this is probably in the wrong section but i really need your advice for a serious problem.

I have suspected for some time now that the wife has been cheating. There was the usual signs, she is always going in to the other room to talk to "her mom" on the phone, when the phone rings and i answer, the phone gets hung up, and i'm getting "i'm going out with the girls" a lot lately.

So I try to stay awake to look out for her when she comes home but I usually fall asleep. Anyway, last night about 11:30pm -midnight, I hid inside my car in the driveway since i have tinted windows i figured it would be harder to see me. when she finally came home, she got out of some strangers car, fixing her shirt and then she took her underwear out of her purse and put them on before heading into the house.

It was at that moment, crouched down low in the front seat of my car that i noticed...... a hairline crack on screen of my F900.

Is this something I can repair or do I just need to replace it?

Pioneer makes the LCD/screen available as a replacement part; It's on the list at their online parts store.

Looks like it's out of stock, but if they have it listed you may be able to track it down somewhere rather than replacing the whole unit, depending on $$ I guess.

I think I speak for everyone when I say we really appreciate that you'd come to this board for support in such a difficult time for you, I can only imagine what it's like, no one here wants to be in your shoes, man....

I mean, I couldn't tell you what I'd do if I found a crack in my f700bt.

well at least somebody knows how it feels.

and helping others right now seems to be helping with the pain and shock, i mean i know shes not perfect and that she has her problems, weve gone so far together, i cant just throw it all away.....and start reading paper maps again.

Right... been there done that with my (thankfully) ex g/f...

It should be possible to replace the screen at home, but it's a delicate enough surgery that I think finding a qualified technician might be a wise idea...