AVIC411.com

hello, i was trying to do a mod to my unit. the mod turned the map different colors, changed the menu layout. when i was putting the new files on, everything loaded on fine. i tried rebooting my system to see how it turned out and it doesnt work. the unit turns on and about 2 minutes later it reboots itself. in the two minutes i can only play a cd because the "please wait for loading" screen does not go off. i also do not have a copy of the old files. i was wondering if anyone could give me a copy of the files or tell me how to fix it. plz help!

Sure..

Just restore from your ba... Oh, wait.. That won't work.

Just go ahead and.... search the forum for the 2.9 million other threads dealing with your exact issue.. :P

I'd show you an example of what a search can get, but I don't know what unit you have, what mod you put on, etc..

hello, i was trying to do a mod to my unit. the mod turned the map different colors, changed the menu layout. when i was putting the new files on, everything loaded on fine. i tried rebooting my system to see how it turned out and it doesnt work. the unit turns on and about 2 minutes later it reboots itself. in the two minutes i can only play a cd because the "please wait for loading" screen does not go off. i also do not have a copy of the old files. i was wondering if anyone could give me a copy of the files or tell me how to fix it. plz help!

Hmmm, how do you know that the maps changed different colors if the unit never booted up???? the reason that this is happening is that you obviously installed a NAV mod unsucessfully. if there are files missing to the mod, when it boots up, it looks for these files and if it cannot find them, it will stay at the "please wait for loading" screen, and then reboot. Make sure that you have ALL the files to the mod installed. Which mod is it?