AVIC411.com

Alright well first of all im new to this! I just got this unit it is a avic-700bt and I bought it from a guy i tried my ipod from it when it was installed in his car and it took a second but it worked this was just through the built in wired usb calbe and the factory ipod cable. Now when i installed it in my car the only wiring difference is i dont have the gps antenna plugged in at the moment ( little connector broke on uninstall) But the ipod wont even connect at all it is a ipod touch 64gb! anyone know why it is doing this? i upgrade the software last night hoping it would fix the problem it is the newest one from pionner its like 2.8 I think?

As the above poster said you do need to use either the pioneer cable or the apple composite one, both work fine, one thing i have noticed well 2 actually, first my iphone (basically same as itouch) will not show unless there is music on there, and secondly ios4 is rubbish on the f series.

Hope that helps.

Ant

• 2 weeks later...