AVIC411.com

What bt phone do you use with your x920bt?

Hello Avic forum! As mentioned in another post I have recently installed a 920 in my 99 Honda Civic. I have been having some problems getting my Pantech Matrix C740 phone to sync properly....

I am wondering what phones you all are using with your x920bt?

Thnaks,

Bob

blackberry 9530 aka the perfect storm

works great except for contacts transfering

there are two way to pair the phone, from the phone or from the avic, make sure to try both as a lot of peoples problems are solved this way

iPhone 2G with jailbroken v3.12 OS. BT works great. Setup connection once and after wards it re-connects automatically when get in the car every time. Contacts transferred over fine. I tried using BT A2DP (stereo bluetooth on iphone) and it's works but is very primitive and has static every so often.

I use my Sprint HTC Touch Pro 2 and it works FLAWLESSLY. In Fact the BEST part of it is that when I connect via BLUETOOTH audio I can stream Pandora through the unit and I don't have an Iphone. I know it doesn't show any information on the screen but it at least works!

• 3 weeks later...