AVIC411.com

sounding Nav Chrome ABB's Mod V3

Well guys,

I was always encouraging Abb to include the A/V on the map screen and make the Smartzoom works properly, but his personal point of view is that nobody will ever need to see the A/V title because he usually know what is playing, and he never used the smartzoom because he wants to see the sky all the time, despite the fact that most of us don't know the title of the current sound most of the time, and that we really want to "navigate" during navigation and not to see the sky.

So I doubt that he will ever pitch on those two areas in the near termes.

I just stick with his Chrome mod. V2.75 for now.

Ciao.

In my next update, I will include the AV version as a separate download as I have with my 2.xx version. I am still looking at anything new that can be added for the next version as this just about has everything

Thank you ABB1, if you could make him as on the photo it would be brilliant (without title)

<a href=001-1f17c55.jpg' alt='001-1f17c55.jpg'>

I would actually like also to have the name of the song ... when you are driving and you are filtering through hundred of songs, you need their names in order to keep only the best ones later.

In my next update, I will include the AV version as a separate download as I have with my 2.xx version. I am still looking at anything new that can be added for the next version as this just about has everything

Hihihi, make the Smartzoom works properly, the only shortcoming of V3, without which I switch to it without hesitation :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

In fact, it should be a big deal as your V2.x and Misterblue's mod have it operational already, except Diaftia's! :P

Hihihi, make the Smartzoom works properly, the only shortcoming of V3, without which I switch to it without hesitation :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

In fact, it should be a big deal as your V2.x and Misterblue's mod have it operational already, except Diaftia's! :P

The only reason that the smartzoom works the way that you want it, in mine and Mr blues mod, is that they are both based on IDT's mod. The V3.0 is based on Diaftias mod. Not too many people care about the smart zoom, except for you, and that is evident as there are almost 1100 posts in Diaftias mod without any negativity about the smartzoom except for not being able to see the sky which was explained how to do. Making the smartzoom work as it does in V2.75, in reality, is not to difficult, but still a lot of work as it requires a lot of script changes and testing, and so far nobody else has requested this.

As far as the AV bar is concerned, it is not something that I like as I think it looks ugly, however, it has been requested by multiple members, so it will make it in my next update and have a seperate download for an AV version as I did for my 2.75 mod

I would actually like also to have the name of the song ... when you are driving and you are filtering through hundred of songs, you need their names in order to keep only the best ones later.

Chuck, the pic has that! it is just manually collapsed. You can do this by clicking on the arrow button to collapse it and expand it. By default, it is expanded!

The only reason that the smartzoom works the way that you want it, in mine and Mr blues mod, is that they are both based on IDT's mod. The V3.0 is based on Diaftias mod. Not too many people care about the smart zoom, except for you, and that is evident as there are almost 1100 posts in Diaftias mod without any negativity about the smartzoom except for not being able to see the sky which was explained how to do. Making the smartzoom work as it does in V2.75, in reality, is not to difficult, but still a lot of work as it requires a lot of script changes and testing, and so far nobody else has requested this.

As far as the AV bar is concerned, it is not something that I like as I think it looks ugly, however, it has been requested by multiple members, so it will make it in my next update and have a seperate download for an AV version as I did for my 2.75 mod

I feel really sorry Abb for my insistance, I just love so much the Smartzoom thing.

I think that most people doesn't even know what the smartzoom look like when it is operating, because mainly it is default set to see the sky in your mod, except when you know how to change the default setting in the menu, so let alone requesting them from your mods.

I think that I will post some pictures later to show how it looks like when operating, if you don't mind in one of your mods posting, to poll people what they think.

looking at your 2.75 mod I would like to see the fuel thingy in ver 3, and some of the split screen stuff you have on it.. BUT over all I like 3 ...good work!!!!!! r u in Quebec? if so PM me if you near the Montreal area... I am...