AVIC411.com

PIONEER CNDV-60 Backup Copy

Guest chad

what i do is using nero i click on copy and backup icon then disk copy
insert the original disk first so it makes a image copy of it once it is done then it will ask you for a blank disk
[quote name="Anonymous"]what i do is using nero i click on copy and backup icon then disk copy
insert the original disk first so it makes a image copy of it once it is done then it will ask you for a blank disk[/quote]

Thats all? No special whatever method?

- Charles
  • 2 weeks later...
see i tried last night 3 diff times, first trying to go from dvd to dvd then ripping it to the computer as a image, then i think from a iso, either way they all errored out at around 5 mins left in burning, if anyone has any ideas they would be apprecieated.
thanks
Basically, this is how I did it

I use DVD Decryptor to create an ISO file. Then use Nero to burn the file at 2x (suprisingly, that is my minimum speed). Selected the Finalized Disc option and burn.

Thats all I think. It seems that the whole idea about burning backup copy of your navigation disc is still unknown! So many people with so many answers and nobody seems to be confident with their answers.

For example, which media works? +R or -R Dual Layer media? Some had used +R and worked. Some used -R and worked while some don't.

- Charles
[quote name="chad"]Basically, this is how I did it

I use DVD Decryptor to create an ISO file. Then use Nero to burn the file at 2x (suprisingly, that is my minimum speed). Selected the Finalized Disc option and burn.

Thats all I think. It seems that the whole idea about burning backup copy of your navigation disc is still unknown! So many people with so many answers and nobody seems to be confident with their answers.

For example, which media works? +R or -R Dual Layer media? Some had used +R and worked. Some used -R and worked while some don't.

- Charles[/quote]

They problem I've come across is that it starts backing up the disc and the asks for a virgin disc, after a little while it kicks it out saying the disc doesn't have enough space. How large space do I need or do I have el cheapo dvdrs??

Yndio
[quote name="yndio"]

They problem I've come across is that it starts backing up the disc and the asks for a virgin disc, after a little while it kicks it out saying the disc doesn't have enough space. How large space do I need or do I have el cheapo dvdrs??

Yndio[/quote]

Did you use a Dual Layer DVD media?

- Charles