AVIC411.com

PIONEER CNDV-60 Backup Copy

Guest chad

Its actually fairly simple. Check out my post here for more useful information: [url=http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7817#7817]http://avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7817#7817[/url]

Use DVD Decryptor if possible for this disc. Its very simple, and will change the booktype for you.

Hope this helps,
Let us know.
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name="PaisanNYC"]I am in NYC with the version 60 dvds. Let me know if someone needs a copy. All I ask is for the cost of the dual layer dvds, or just swap me 2 blank dual layer dvds for the copies i give you :)[/quote]

I'm in South Jersey...Deptford. I do need a copy of the East. I will gladly reimburse you for the help. Let me know how we can hook up to do this...
[quote name="tromar1"]I'm in South Jersey...Deptford. I do need a copy of the East. I will gladly reimburse you for the help. Let me know how we can hook up to do this...[/quote]

Tromar,

South Jersey is a lil to far for me to drive, but if you like, PM me with your mailing address. I work for the post office so I can get it right out to you. If you could, send a Dual Layer DVD back to compensate ;)

Thanks Bud
[b]Ebay is removing these auctions as someone reported these copies.If you dont have ability to make these yourself.email me if you need these maps.I have proven working East & West CNDV-60MP 2006 TeleAtlas MAP UPGRADE AVIC N1 N2 N3 D1 2 version 1.03 on 2 high quality Dvd's.We will ship USA and Canada. We will also provide collected bypass printed instructions for above models so you dont have to hunt around for it!
We can help ya easy and fast!

Praetorian
:D[/b]
  • 1 month later...
hi i have some problems trying to make a backup copy of the CNDN-60M WEST. I created an ISO image and they try to use nero to burn it, or i have used disc copy, but i always get the error: "could not start disc-at-once". anyone know what is possible happening, by the way i am using HP DVD+R DL. If anyone can give me specific instructions and i mean specific (i am kind of hardheaded) i would really appreciate it -i have Nero 6 Ultra and my burner is a NEC ND-6550A-