AVIC411.com

v4.0 Firmware

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

someone was supposed to have given boris the files to play with and see what he and others could do....im really hoping this comes out soon, ive suggested donating some $$ to compensate whoever shares the files that actually paid for it, and for those willing to spend time to work on it for us......

there is new maps and along with that v4.0 firmware, CNSD 200 FM is avilable in the UK and US to buy.

http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=33351

CNSD-200FM doesn't come with 4.0, just 3.02 for those that didn't update previously. I have the update and the only thing I needed to do was install the navigation update on the B card because my F90BT is already on 3.02.

there is new maps and along with that v4.0 firmware, CNSD 200 FM is avilable in the UK and US to buy.

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=33351

CNSD-200FM doesn't come with 4.0, just 3.02 for those that didn't update previously. I have the update and the only thing I needed to do was install the navigation update on the B card because my F90BT is already on 3.02.

According to these two sources in the General Secion of the Forums; I do think it includes CE update to 4.

Re: 2010 map updates CNSD - 200FM

by LordGeek on Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:55 am

hchavez wrote:

Does anyone know what the second SD card is for?

2 SD Cards are included ..

1st SD Card : Install this if you NEVER purchased/installed the CNSD-100FM

2nd SD Card : Install this if you HAVE purchased and installed the CDSD-100FM

This is right from the Instruction Manual.

Re: 2010 map updates CNSD - 200FM

by soccercoach61 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Actually, there is a wince upgrade on the second disk as well, along with enough application updates they changed the version number from 3.x to 4.00010.

This sounds promising, hopefully it pans out. FX3.1 was a great upgrade, but the unit still takes too long to initially start and has terrible lagging issues when watching movies via SD. If I'm reading this thread correctly, it sounds like an update to the WinCE that is on the deck now, which could probably use some speed tweaks.