AVIC411.com

Z110bt keeps resetting every few minutes. Help!

My screen has recently began resetting back to the splash screen and having to boot up. Every 2-3 minutes. It is extremely aggravating to not even be able to listen to a whole song without it resetting. I purchased in may 2010 from amazon so it should still be pretty fresh. Anyone else experiencing this or have a fix ?

My screen has recently began resetting back to the splash screen and having to boot up. Every 2-3 minutes. It is extremely aggravating to not even be able to listen to a whole song without it resetting. I purchased in may 2010 from amazon so it should still be pretty fresh. Anyone else experiencing this or have a fix ?

There's either a problem with the power connection, or the unit is just defective and needs to be repaired....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there, first time post, long time vierwer of the site.

This just starting happening to me today as well. But it only happens when my blackberry is connect via bluetooth. When i disable the bluetooth on my phone and it doesn't pair up, the head unit is fine and will play no issues

Does this tell me that the Bluetooth is faulty on my device? I have rebooted my phone before repairing and I also deleted the pairing off the phone and re-added it with the same result.

any help would be appricated!

Antonio

Hi there, first time post, long time vierwer of the site.

This just starting happening to me today as well. But it only happens when my blackberry is connect via bluetooth. When i disable the bluetooth on my phone and it doesn't pair up, the head unit is fine and will play no issues

Does this tell me that the Bluetooth is faulty on my device? I have rebooted my phone before repairing and I also deleted the pairing off the phone and re-added it with the same result.

That sounds like it's some software issue with the AVIC, but I haven't heard anyone else (nor have I) experienced this with my Bluetooth phone. I would check the connections as others have suggested just to make sure it's not caused by that. Also it could be overheating.

• 5 months later...

Anyone figure this out? My unit has started doing it as well. Generally within 5-10 minutes of having my phone connected via BT the head unit restarts. If not for the splash screen you hardly notice it. I've only noticed the restart when I am connected via bluetooth.