AVIC411.com

when mentioning Bluetooth noise problems...

In hopes of tracking down the best info, when all you helpful folks discuss Bluetooth audio noise problems, would it be possible to state your vehicle make, model and year? I know my Mazda 3 is noisier inside than my wife's Jetta wagon is. That kind of info is usefull, no?

I've got a 2007 Audi A4... cabin noise is almost non-existent and the handsfree is almost unbearable with the mic mounted just above my rear view mirror completely exposed pointed directly at my face. I couldn't possibly get it any close to my mouth unless I wore it on my lapel.

I've got a 2007 Audi A4... cabin noise is almost non-existent and the handsfree is almost unbearable with the mic mounted just above my rear view mirror completely exposed pointed directly at my face. I couldn't possibly get it any close to my mouth unless I wore it on my lapel.

excellent info

2005 Elantra (obviously, I'm not above embarrassing myself)

Blackberry 8330 w/ OS 4.x - Worked ok

Blackberry 8530 w/ OS 5 - Sucks

Blackberry 9630 w/ OS 5 - Sucks

Blackberry 9630 w/ OS 4.7 - TBD

Update - My son's cheap Samsung flip phone works perfectly

Cabin is noisy, but the mic isn't picking that up. The other caller gets noise even if the engine isn't running. I'm running the latest Pioneer firmware for my X920BT (soon to be renamed X920BS).

Were it not for the amazing price I received on this unit, I'd chuck it for a Kenwood. I will never again waste my money on something with such piss poor functionality and customer support.

Cabin is noisy, but the mic isn't picking that up. The other caller gets noise even if the engine isn't running. I'm running the latest Pioneer firmware for my X920BT (soon to be renamed X920BS).

Were it not for the amazing price I received on this unit, I'd chuck it for a Kenwood. I will never again waste my money on something with such piss poor functionality and customer support.

So to be clear, your son's Samsung sounds good when people call your car - aka no noise?

x920Bt

09 Subaru impreza Wrx hatch

iphone 4

Microphone mounted where windshield meets the roof above the rearview. Calling works well I would describe. People say they can definetly tell I'm in the car due to road noise but it's never effected any conversations.

Is it supposed to be crystal clear, this is my first experiance with hands free calling of any kind.

So to be clear, your son's Samsung sounds good when people call your car - aka no noise?

Yes. Perfectly clear, no unusual noise.