AVIC411.com

Resume playing MP3 from where i left it

I listen to livesets alot whilst driving, these MP3 files are usually more than 60 minutes in length.

Now when i stop driving the unit shuts down ofcourse, but when i get back in the car the unit boots back up and starts up the same track and starts playing at the beginning.

Over time this has become bloody annoying. My last previous factory builtin system would just resume playing the MP3 from where i left it. Is there any way to accomplish this on the AVIC (F9110BT)?

Cheers,

Bento

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

why after i've been listening to the radio, and turn off the car, does it resume with the radio, and then switch to the flash media, after the unit had fully restarted again.

Just to annoy you?

Most likely because the USB reading functionality is POST OS boot, but the FM tuner is able to be live and the mixer just outputs it without needing the OS first.

In both cases what in the world does this have to to with the resuming MP3 issue the thread is about?