AVIC411.com

MP3 on CD keeps playing

I have an audio book in an MP3 format on a cd I've been listening to. On the way home yesterday the weather was so nice, I switched to XM and rolled down the windows and cranked the music. When I got in my truck the next morning to continue my audio book I saw it had kept playing. I had to rewind an hour or so. I did some testing, like I paused the playing before switching modes, and powering off the unit, then trying different modes. The same thing happened. The CD kept playing. Has anyone else come across this, or does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

• 3 weeks later...
I have an audio book in an MP3 format on a cd I've been listening to. On the way home yesterday the weather was so nice, I switched to XM and rolled down the windows and cranked the music. When I got in my truck the next morning to continue my audio book I saw it had kept playing. I had to rewind an hour or so. I did some testing, like I paused the playing before switching modes, and powering off the unit, then trying different modes. The same thing happened. The CD kept playing. Has anyone else come across this, or does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

I had an issue with playing vids on DVD, and when I changed source and then went back to DVD, the DVD kept playing and it would do this everytime. I figured out that in the settings, you can assign a source to the REAR connection and I had it set to DVD. So when I changed sources for the main screen, the rear signal would continue playing. If you set the rear screens to "OFF", the source is only active in the main screen and all other sources are paused.

Hope this helps