AVIC411.com

Z120BT Bluetooth headaches

I have the same issues with the z120bt and I have tried everything to fix this including moving the mic. The bluetooth on these units flat out suck and for $1000+ unit it is simply unacceptable.

The only thing that I have done thus far that has helped is to hold down the mode button on the unit while using the bluetooth. This will turn the screen off on the nav and it should clear up the bluetooth for you, it did for me. It removes the EMI (electro-magnetic interference). But again, I didnt pay $1000 to have to turn off my units screen each time I use my bluetooth.

I called Pioneer at 1800-tech-car and they said they have tons of calls about this and Japan is working on a fix. I will beleive it when I see it but as for now I think the unit blows and it will be getting returned because I am an avid bluetooth user and it is a non-starter for me if the bluetooth sucks like it does in this unit.