AVIC411.com

Musicsphere

I STT and stil need help. I upgraded to the Z120BT and trying to get musicsphere to work. I downloaded the app, it analized my Itunes and created the playlists in Itunes. I synced everything up, but when I hook my IPOD up the radio the musicsphere has nothing. It spins nice but nothing is there. What am I doing wrong.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

hi guys

i just updated my z110 to 120, it's great and am trying to get this musicshpere to work.

my problem is that I never really saved all my music, I have my ipod set to Manually manage music and video,once i add the music/video to my ipod, i deleted the orginal files from my pc to save pc memories, therefore, my itune's library is always empty and the reason I do this is also I use multi pc, one at work and one at home and sometimes at my friends' places.

so my questions are: can i still get MS to work if no music in library and only have music in ipod? i tried to analyze the music from my ipod but it wouldn't work.

or I am thinking i have to export all my ipod's music out first to a pc and then re-create a music folder on PC then add them back to the itune library but I couldn't find or know how to export all the music in my ipod to pc

can anyone help me or advise me on this?

thank you

K.J

or I am thinking i have to export all my ipod's music out first to a pc and then re-create a music folder on PC then add them back to the itune library but I couldn't find or know how to export all the music in my ipod to pc

can anyone help me or advise me on this?

thank you

K.J

You would have to transfer them to your PC - it's not that hard to do, just google it. You have to copy all the files over as if your iPod is an external drive.

That said, MusicSphere is sort of cool, but it really doesn't add much...

You would have to transfer them to your PC - it's not that hard to do, just google it. You have to copy all the files over as if your iPod is an external drive.

That said, MusicSphere is sort of cool, but it really doesn't add much...

yeah, I found a free software to get all the music out of my ipod and re-sync them again. MS anlynze it really slow though. it's just another cool funtions but really not much LOL

thank you again Radom1

K.J