AVIC411.com

Bluetooth problems and firmware question

Hey guys,

I have a touch pro 2 and i have tried pairing my phone to the x910bt a couple of times and it seems that whenever I receive a call the unit rejects the call. I have made sure that the option for reject all calls is not selected. I was wondering if anyone has fixed this issue.

Also, I was wondering if there was a way to manually reinstall the latest firmware. So that pretty much the whole system is completely erased and reinstalled with the latest firmware. I have the latest one already installed and figure maybe reinstalling every thing will make a difference.

Please let me know if you guys have a solution to any of the questions.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

I also have problems with my bluetooth...on the X910BT. My blackberry connects to the unit, but the connection is extremely poor and choppy...to the extent that I can't understand what the person is saying. I have tried 3 other phones to rule out that possibility and all have the same result. I have been in contact with Pioneer support and all they have done is refer me to the firmware page on their site...even though I had indicated that my current firmware is the latest. They are no longer responding to any of my emails. I upgraded to this model from a D2 and I'm sorry I did. I have to say, that with all of the problems that the pioneer units are having and the lack of customer support...I will NEVER buy another pioneer GPS unit again. I just don't understand how they can release such sub-standard products...where is the quality control? Okay...done ranting now.

Anyway...if someone has ideas to improve/fix the bluetooth issue...I'm all ears. My current firmware is at 3.02. The bluetooth revision states: HW100-SW330 RC3