!WANTED! Pioneer AVIC-U310BT Receiver ONLY

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 celticace

celticace
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:02 PM

Hi to all AVIC411.com Forum Members... my 1st post.

I am from the UK (England), and have been trying to buy a receiver only from the USA on ebay.com

The seller has declined to ship this unit to the UK, and i am in desperate need of this item. I was wondering if their are any members out there in the USA who could help me.

As the seller has already stated this is for USA shipping only, is there any members that could buy this for me and then get it shipped to me, of course i would be grateful to do a paypal payment upfront that covers the transaction and shipping. Details of the unit on ebay are:

http://cgi.ebay.com/... ... 45f58bdccc

ebay Item number: 300472327372

Item location: USA, United States

LOCAL PICKUPS IS AVAILABLE:THERE IS A 5$ HANDLING FEE PER ITEM PURCHASED.CASH ONLY FOR PICKUPS.

The reason that i ask of this request is that my unit was stolen from my vehicle and all i have left is the faceplate, so $99 plus shipping seems a good replacement deal for me.

I do hope that a member on this forum could help me, many thanks for reading this post.

email: celticace@hotmail.com

Kind regards
Tony

#2 shawnmos

shawnmos

• Members
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 December 2010 - 03:04 AM

If you got a US unit you wouldn't be able to listen to the radio as the frequencies are different.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users