AVIC411.com

New sale at Amazon - Z120 for $871

Hmmm, it might be only associated to my login ID. Others have posted to keep clicking on the Nav units and/or adding them to your cart. You might get an email from them with your own code.

Sorry and good luck,

TRU

I got the same code sent to my email as well and when I go to add the promotional code to the cart I also get the same error. I've still been playing the waiting game because I think it's shitty that Amazon raises the prices and these discount codes are only putting the price down after rebate just in the same ballpark as sites such as sonic electronix and some ebay vendors. The best price i've seen is just under $800 shipped for the z120bt through Amazon when they offered the 30% off deal so i'll give it a few more days and see if the amazon price fluctuates a bit and if not then i'm just gonna pull the trigger and order this because i've been waiting long enough.

Also I think if more people hit the button that says "Tell us about a lower price" and put in where the z120bt can be purchased cheaper then I think Amazon may consider lowering the price a bit. So a lower price combined with the rebate and a promotional code may lead to a significant price difference.