AVIC411.com

Good Alternative to Z110BT?

2nd try...

Can't seem to attach/upload. If you are interested send me an email and I will send it back.

Do you actually have this unit or just have the manual? If you actually have the unit can you tell me how you like it? It's finally out now and I've seen some videos and it looks AWESOME

I was looking at this unit but ended up purchasing a z120bt at the end of Oct before the $100 rebate expired. So no, I do not have the unit. I do have the manual but could not upload it successfully. I don't know if there is a minimum post count to upload or not.

I was looking at this unit but ended up purchasing a z120bt at the end of Oct before the $100 rebate expired. So no, I do not have the unit. I do have the manual but could not upload it successfully. I don't know if there is a minimum post count to upload or not.

Darn I was going to ask you to send a quick vid of the iPod navigation... for some reason I can't find any real vid of anyone navigating through the iPod menus... I want to see how that is before I decide to buy or not. :(

Everything else looks great though.

Darn I was going to ask you to send a quick vid of the iPod navigation... for some reason I can't find any real vid of anyone navigating through the iPod menus... I want to see how that is before I decide to buy or not. :(

Everything else looks great though.

You don't navigate through iPod menus, you use the iPod interface on the Z120. See

Z120BT iPod Demo

and several other You-tube videos. That and Music Sphere is all there is.

• 2 weeks later...

You don't navigate through iPod menus, you use the iPod interface on the Z120. See

Z120BT iPod Demo

and several other You-tube videos. That and Music Sphere is all there is.

Me thinks you didn't actually read anything in the previous posts. I have a Z120... When I say iPod menus, I mean the iPod interface on the HU itself not the actual iPod. Also I'm not talking abou the Z120 I'm talking about the Sony XNV-770BT