AVIC411.com

Iphone Video

So I'm planning on getting a Z120 (or probably the Z110 with upgrade) and I saw a video review somewhere that said that the Unit will display Iphone video via the USB cable. I don't know if this can be true.

(many apps like Slingbox and Hulu will soon (I hope) be outputting video so I would love to watch on my HU)

As far as I know you can output video via the special iphone video out cable, not the USB. So to control the iphone via the headunit you would need the AVIC usb cable, but to display video you would need a SECOND iphone cable connected to a video in on the AVIC? and than switch between the 2? is this right?

and on that note, how many video/audio ins does it have? and does it have the inputs under the seat like the AVHs, or in the back of the actual unit where I will need to run multiple sets of cables? (sorry I know i could find this in the manual, but i figure it's relative to my previous question)

Thanks,

Paul

P.S. I'm super excited i found this forum.

There are several posts on this if you search them you will find more info (cable # etc---CD-IU50V?)

YES you can play ipod/iphone video, it takes a single pioneer cable that hooks to the bottom of phone just like a charge sync cord. But there are a lot of them out there that do only audio, buy the correct one! DON'T try to save a buck on a cheap ebay cable.