AVIC411.com

Update My 900BT

OK guys, I have done a little modding on my 900bt and feel comfortable doing so, and have backed up everything. I am trying to get the most up to date maps since mine are from '07 and also update my hardware since I am still on 2.008. I have looked around here and there are so many different ones to download, and so many don't work, anyone able to help me find both a v3 upgrade and newer maps to install? Thanks in advance guys!

OK guys, I have done a little modding on my 900bt and feel comfortable doing so, and have backed up everything. I am trying to get the most up to date maps since mine are from '07 and also update my hardware since I am still on 2.008. I have looked around here and there are so many different ones to download, and so many don't work, anyone able to help me find both a v3 upgrade and newer maps to install? Thanks in advance guys!

Just follow this procedure LINK . Works perfect and will give you maps from mid 2009. After you get the unit working, find and load the TA 2010 Q2 maps. But 1st things 1st.........

I looked, all i found was a bunch of Europe maps and dead North America links...

Look for 'Navitotal' or 'GPS underground' and you should find them there. They as well, are not up for long, but you may luck out

Look for 'Navitotal' or 'GPS underground' and you should find them there. They as well, are not up for long, but you may luck out

i looked on gpsunderground and found some but it won't let me download them because i have a new account....havent tried navitotal yet, i'll give it a shot

Yes, all the settings are correct

Can you post your settings? I will then compare them to mine. I am assuming that the backup camera was working with the 2.0 software. Also, what input do you have the camera hooked up to? It has it's own input, and does not go in the yellow video inputs

Can you post your settings? I will then compare them to mine. I am assuming that the backup camera was working with the 2.0 software. Also, what input do you have the camera hooked up to? It has it's own input, and does not go in the yellow video inputs

it is hooked up to it's own input, i know it has power cause you can see the little infared lights lit up, just no picture at the unit...as far as the settings, the camera is set to on and the continuity is set to power, not ground (which is correct) and it litterally worked until i updated with the fx3.1 upgrade postd a few posts below this one...

Yeah, mine is et to 'ON' and the polarity is set to 'BATTERY'. Hmmm the only thing that I would do if I was in your shoes is pull out the deck and make sure that everything is still connected properly and that the input is pushed all the way in. If that does not work, try reuploading the firmware.