AVIC411.com

I would like to preface this post by saying I have and still am searching on my own trying to find a suitable solution to this issue. I apologize if there's something I have missed in my searching.

In any case, here's the problem

This morning when I went out for a drive, everything was working fine with my F700BT as it has for over a year of ownership. Got back in the car after making a stop, noticed the red LEDs for the buttons aren't on the screen is really dim. I adjust the brightness, but was confused why the lights weren't on. Made another stop a little while later and noticed the unit isn't even on. I shut the car off, key out (taking key out of ignition turns off the switched power source the head unit is powered by), and start back up. Unit boots up, displays my usual bootup screen that I have saved on the memory card, but then shuts off. Tried again, repeating the same steps above.

At this point, the head unit does not appear to turn on other than during initial bootup and showing the boot screen. I have searched and have yet (albeit I haven't been searching all that long) to find anyone with a similar issue, hence me posting here.

If you know of ANYTHING I can try to get it working again, either by reseting it to factory defaults or whatever, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for the help in resolving the issue and I hope it can be fixed relatively easily.

**EDIT/UPDATE**

I have tried pushing the reset button, removing the power, and holding the reset for >10 seconds, all of which were to no avail. During these tries, my custom image boot screen still remained, so I can only assume that means that the unit has not been restored to full factory defaults. I don't care if I lose all my configurations, addresses, bluetooth pairings - all these can be done again. Id rather get the unit working again before worrying about all the other details.