AVIC411.com

Avic-Z3 will not display next song title

Hi,

I own an Avic-Z1 that was updated to a Z3 through the Z3 image a while back. All of a sudden out of the blue, whenever I go to the next track on my Ipod (controlled by the steering wheel controls which control my Avic-Z3) the song's title that was originally playing remains on my Avic screen while the new song plays. If I hit next track again, the new song plays, but the first song title still remains on the screen. The screen will not show the title and info of the new song playing. For example. I start my car and song "A" starts to play. Song "A's" title and info show up on the Avic screen. If I hit the track + button, song "B" plays but song "A's" info remains on the screen. If I hit track + again, song "C" plays and song "A's" info is still on the screen. If I then shut the car off and start it up again, song "C's" info is now on the screen and song "C" is playing. Hitting track + again plays song "D", but leaves song "C's" info on the screen.

I have reset my Ipod and this worked for say 2-3 songs, but then it goes back to the above problem. Disconnecting the Ipod and reconnecting to the cable connected to my Ipod controller also allows the songs to play correctly for say 2-3 songs, but then goes back to the problem. I also have this problem using track -. Any suggestions? Can it be the unit, the Ipod controller or the Ipod? I haven't tested with a different Ipod yet, but I intend to do so soon.

Chris