AVIC411.com

TELEATLAS 2010.06 North America

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, here in Brazil a store that is used to put maps of Brazil in model X910BT, said to me that they did not succeed to do the same procedure with the model x9115BT. Thus, I am searching in this forum if anyone has actually managed to put maps of any other country in the modelX9115BT.

If someone has been successful, I would like to know how to do this, what is the difference in this procedure that have to be adopted to succeed.

I wonder if this Mexico Maps would work somehow in a x930bt, in fact i allready have teleatrasl updated maps form other navi system downloaded at navitotal.com, the thing is that i have any idea and haven´t found how to hack or modify this 930 OS any idea please let me know your help is very much appreciated.

greetings from Mexico

mequeman@hotmail.com

• 1 month later...

Thanks alot Dragon!

I was able to update my mas but now I have 2 problems. If anyone can help me out, I would greatly appreciate it.

My first issue is that my gps screen is black but my location indicator and the side pannels are only showing on the screen. so virtually, I cant see streets or anythign like that.

My second issue is that when my x910bt starts up, it says " System startup in progress. Please wait". On the 2009 map tread, the solution was that I copied the Wrong EZride.exe file. I cant download the right one since the link is discontinued.

Any solutions please?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I'd follow up with an Update. I tried getting these maps to work in March and had a problem with a "Fatal Error" message and a reboot LOOP. Well got bored yesterday and somehow found myself back on this site and thought I'd give it another go. Instead of copying every single 2010 Map I just started with Florida where I live. I copied just the files I needed and low and behold its working great!. The first time must have been a corrupt file or something.

Question: The maps seem to load really quick. Is that normal with me only have Florida on there. If I load more maps will that slow the unit down? If so I will just leave my state for now and only load the states that I'll be traveling through if and when the time comes.

Thanks guys for posting this stuff!.

B.