AVIC411.com

Drop Down Menu Stan/Andr2000 3.0

Can you describe 'it does not work'? i mean, do you get error messages? Does it come up, but not function , like it normally did? or does it just not even show up?

No error message.It does come up when I go to it. When I go to the trip computer, Does not function. It does not start even after the GPS signal comes on. I am not talking about NSEW trip, just the regular trip computer.

Jimbo

Hi Abb1:

I got it trip computer working. Man what a job! I forgot to turn the trip computer on I think was the problem. What a bone head!

Again thanks for all your help. I think I spent 10 hrs on working this mod this past weekend. I need to get a life..

See ya

Jimbo

Hi Abb1:

I got it trip computer working. Man what a job! I forgot to turn the trip computer on I think was the problem. What a bone head!

Again thanks for all your help. I think I spent 10 hrs on working this mod this past weekend. I need to get a life..

See ya

Jimbo

Haha, welcome to modding! I think that I hold the record though for error messages :) All in all, it is more than worth it, especially when get the result that you wanted!