AVIC411.com

AVIC X910: Software 3.010100 & Extra's Mods

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, so I have an Avic X910bt and it recently got stuck in a restart loop. With the forum help, I backed up my Avic and now when I get to step 4, I get a message that states "Cant find WINCEIMG.CKS file!" and the Avic get stuck there. Whats going on?

Any solutions please?

Okay, so I have an Avic X910bt and it recently got stuck in a restart loop. With the forum help, I backed up my Avic and now when I get to step 4, I get a message that states "Cant find WINCEIMG.CKS file!" and the Avic get stuck there. Whats going on?

Any solutions please?

I managed to get passed that by finding the file in one of the folders and putting it into the root of my SD. Now Im stuck at step 5 where the bottom of the screen reads "Read progress 100%" and its been like that for over an hour now!...

any solutions?

• 2 months later...

I used the x3 download from tpb and i enter testmode but icant use the whole screen.....i can pick my device and any folder and drag and select the files but i cant use the menu bar to select copy or anything,i also cant use start menu its like my screen is to small and i need to be able to touch higher and cant...please help driving in silence sux

I used the x3 download from tpb and i enter testmode but icant use the whole screen.....i can pick my device and any folder and drag and select the files but i cant use the menu bar to select copy or anything,i also cant use start menu its like my screen is to small and i need to be able to touch higher and cant...please help driving in silence sux

same thing happened to me... I'm on this firmware, and entered test mode to do some more mods... my start menu works fine but not the top task bar...

i forget what program i opened, but you can't do it through explorer... can't remember what its called but it brought me to a split screen where i was able to choose my SD folder, and the target folder to copy into... there are icons in the program to copy, move, delete, etc once you highlight what you want to copy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...