AVIC411.com

no sound f900 and my iphone

i have no sound when i connect my 3G phone to my usb unit in the car .. i see whats playing on the screen but cant get sound to work at all :( any ideas ?

Reading the manual and using a correct cable might help.

ill give that a shot cause its set on 2 i think

"set on two" is not an option, you can either set the source AV1 to Ipod or AV input

i believe what boris is hinting at that you are probably trying to just use a regular ipod sync cable with only a usb connection at the end, this would result in user error because you have to have a certain cable to get sound out of you ipod, as listed in the manual.

you need to have a cable with a usb AND composite video plugs for the ipod, usb is for control, and composite video for the sound and video to get transmitted.

i surly hope that this is not the case because it is the most common mistake made, and shows that you made absolutely no effort in trying to figure it out, reading the manual would have giving you the answer, and since this is the most common mistake, any search what so ever would have yielded many many many correct answers on how to fix the problem with out showing how lazy you are or making another useless thread about the same damn problems.

now however if you did use the actual correct cable, then let us know so we can further help troubleshoot the issue.