AVIC411.com

ok guys so i bought a avic d3 finally which i am going to custom fit into my srt 4 and i bought it used off a guy last night and this morning found that there are no nav discs inside!! i turned on the screen only to find a msg asking to insert disc so it can install everything else pretty much and i have no discs whatsoever of course the guy wont answer the phone or return my calls so im basically stuck now is there any way i can get a copy of these discs without having to pay 250 dollars from pioneer? please anyone helppppppp

Matthew,

Just a few quick tips on forums. We already know that most people are to get some help or info. Please don't just put "help" in the subject line. Tell us your problem. Many people skip over posts that just say help. You should also search the forums to see if the solution you seek has already been addressed. In your case this has been addressed every year. The NAV discs can be obtained in a few different ways. Please look through the forum post I have linked.

Nav Discs