AVIC411.com

Pandora Streaming Phone?

I've seen quite a few discussions/videos showing bluetooth streaming of Pandora with Iphones and Ipads.

My question, has anyone here streamed Pandora from say a Blackberry to their Z120BT?

Pandora site lists the Blackberry as compatible with their service, just hoping it will stream to the Avic?

Thanks for your help :)

B3

PS: I am astounded that people can stream Netflix with an iPhone, any chance that can be done without the Iphone, maybe on a Blackberry or Android?...obviously I don't have an iPhone :rolleyes:

I've seen quite a few discussions/videos showing bluetooth streaming of Pandora with Iphones and Ipads.

My question, has anyone here streamed Pandora from say a Blackberry to their Z120BT?

Pandora site lists the Blackberry as compatible with their service, just hoping it will stream to the Avic?

Thanks for your help :)

B3

PS: I am astounded that people can stream Netflix with an iPhone, any chance that can be done without the Iphone, maybe on a Blackberry or Android?...obviously I don't have an iPhone :rolleyes:

I don't see why you couldn't stream any audio from your BB to the Z120 using BT Stereo Audio mode. But I think I recall some people having BT streaming issues, so YMMV.

As far as Netflix, only iPhones and some ipods can play video, via cable connector - not BT. So that would pretty much rule out Netflix on BB unless you have a video out jack....obviously I don't have a BlackBury :rolleyes:

Dose the BB allow video output from the USB on the phone? If it does then you could do it from one of the AV inputs on the unit. But if you want a iPod like interface your going to have to get an iPod or iPhone.

I can stream Pandora on my Blackberry Bold 9700 (work provided it and won't let me expense an iPhone), although, I can only stream the Audio (but the controls on my z120bt do let me pause and forward the Pandora station).

There is no BT Video on my 9700... however, I would like to stream video (although I cant install flash on the 9700 so I dont really know what I could stream) but I don't know how to do that with "USB/AV input" as VBlue42 mentioned. I'm willing to try with some suggestions!

I'm hoping the z120bt gets cracked and someone figures out how to install Android so I can tether to my 9700 and browse the web on my z120bt!

• 3 weeks later...