AVIC411.com

ok so i know this has probably been posted but my dumb a$$ cant get the search to work properly to find it and i went thru like 10pgs already and lost my patience....

Anyway, i just purchased a 06 wrx and it has this unit installed in it already. i have no owners manuel or anything and am trying to teach myself how to use this. ive only had the car for 2 days and for the test drive and the first day or so i had no problems now I CANT GET THE UNIT TO OPEN UP OR TILT... if i turn the audible button pushing option on it definatly knows im pushing those buttons but nothing happens, i do not hear any noise of a motor trying to run and being held up.. i also have tried using the reset button under the SRC button with no luck...

please, can anyone either let me know whats up or post a link to direct me to the proper thread explaining what may have possibly happend to the unit...

thanks,

joe

ok , so its an overheating problem these units seem to have incase anyone else was having the same issue, if the unit runs too long or your heat is on for a bit and heats the unit up it causes the angle and open buttons to become un-functional... just let it cool down and walaa fixed.. kinda gay if you ask me for a high end player but what can you do...

• 3 months later...