AVIC411.com

hey guys hope someone can help me. last week i had to replace the alternator on my car. ever since the bluetooth has stopped working on my unit. today i tried to pair my phone again. anyway it couldnt find my phone or my phone couldnt find it. so when i went into menu,phone, phone settings,bluetooth softwear update it comes up version: not found. i can press softwear update and when i do it says bluetooth softwear is not found. please put it on sd/usb. now is it just the update i need to put on the sd or is it the complete bluetooth softwear?? where can i find these?? i looked on the pioneer site i used to update it when i got it first but i cant find it... if anyone can help or point me in the right direction it would be great! i did a quick search of the site but didnt find anything.

thanks in advance

sean

Just had the same problem. The battery was disconnected for about a week then no bluetooth. On the bluetooth info screen there was no version number.

Here's what I did:

1. Download the necessary Bluetooth software (one is for Blackberry the other for all other phones)

2. Unzip the file

3. Copy the three files in the folder to the root folder of an SD card

4. Switch on the AVIC and wait until system start up has completed

5. Insert the SD card

6. Menu

7. Phone

8. Settings

9. Check that bluetooth is on

10. Scroll down to Bluetooth Software Update

11. Tap on Software Update

12. Select SD

13. Wait until completed.

14. Switch of the AVIC and wait 20 seconds

15. Switch on the AVIC and re-pair your phone.

I just did this and it worked for me - I hope it works for you too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...