AVIC411.com

I am having problems with my VSS pulse on my 2005 Chevy Silverado.... I got my connection feed from the cluster location A4 and spliced into this and went to the deck's connection.. Well I go reset the Calibration information and it just sit theres in "sensor initializing" and just sits there saying that.. Eventually I will start to get a pickup feed but I believe that this is from the "satellite sensors" and not the VSS because I show no pulse on that screen when I am driving around. On learning status if I am not mistake it ends up saying "Simple Hybrid" .. I would suspect that if the VSS is connected and working Learning Status would say VSS or 3D Hybrid??

So am I missing something here... I am not sure what else I can do... Everything else works but it does simple hybrid of whatever on the learning status and I show no pulses as well.. I am pretty sure I have it in the right spot on the truck as well....

Also.. The warnings of moving playing and the warning of not using GPS while driving etc.. Are these passable?? I have a modded unit and just wondering if those warnings can be bypassed without having to say "OK" after the statments all the time.. I know not to watch movies while I am driving and playing with the GPS while I am driving.. I am a Professional Driver so I am well aware of being safe...

Hopefully I can get help on the VSS ASAP.. Cause I will be taking the unit back out tomorrow because I forgot to connect the FM antenna so I need to take it out and connect this so I can use my external XM radio.. Lots of wires and I had taking it in and out.. A big pain in the BUTT..

Thanks for the help