AVIC411.com

Help Settings menu only AV Sounds and AV Settings?

Hello! I have a Toyota celica 03 GTS and I just got my AVIC Z120BT installed from the shop. On the way home I was trying to do some settings but found out that the I can only control "AV Settings and AV sound settings." The other settings are all dimmed and I cannot click on them. Also, I cannot even use navigation the only thing that I can use in destination panel is "POI History and Favorites." What do I have to set something up first to make them work? Or the shop that installed my system didn't hook them up right?

Thanks! I went back to them. They didn't do the wiring right. They also put something which makes me play DVD while driving. But how come if I drive on freeways there is no video only sound.

Unless the bypass is correctly installed (a simple modification to the wiring harness to fool the parking-brake sensor), you can not play video while driving. I think something got lost in translation - "They also put something which makes me play DVD while driving.". It sounds like they made a botched attempt to do the bypass. See the Hacks and Mods sub-forum for help. There are also videos on You-tube on how to do it. Seach for Pioneer Z110.

• 2 months later...

I've got the same problem as above. Tried pulling my parking break, pressing down on the break itself, etc. Nothing seemed to work.

I'm going back to the installers tomorrow regardless but I just wanted to know if there was anyway to figure it out as well.

Also, the rear view camera isn't working either. Obviously I can't troubleshoot the settings but while I was on this post I thought I'd bring it up as well. Thanks y'all.