AVIC411.com

OEM harness

Ok peeps kinda a weird wire question here.. im looking for a Clip its the OEM clip to the radio but i need this clip in Raw forum.. Just the Plastic and un-crimped pin's so i can put what wires i need in the right spots. Basically making a custom radio harness.. im fairly decent at installing but don't know anything about finding Custom parts.. its tight behind this radio in the MS3 so i figured i would try to attempt a custom harness if i can find the resources instead of splicing two harnesses together. i would appreciate any help. i don't even know what the raw forum would be called "wire harness clip"? or Wire harness terminal"? not sure. here is a pic of the exactly what i need but this has the wires installed already.

Thanks in Advance

IMG_0976.jpg

It's been a while since I've seen the backside of my Z110, but I don't recognize that connector. Is it from the Pioneer? It doesn't look like the ones in the installation manual. Or maybe it is the OEM radio harness from your vehicle's radio?

I doubt you will find an empty connector shell with no pins. Your best bet, and alot easier, would be to by a second one and remove the pins of the wires you don't need. You might find something from Metra. They make lots of harness adapters.

Sorry, I can't offer much help, but I thought any response would be better than nothing.