AVIC411.com

Z120 Stollen... looking for deals on a Z130

Hi guys,

I'm a bit of a lurker around here, and this is my first post. My Z120 was stolen out of my Dodge Ram. For a replacement I'm looking at a Z130 or a Kenwood 9960. I liked my Z120, with the only problem being the crappy bluetooth mic. The BT performance is the reason I'm considering the 9960. I am hoping that Pioneer may fix it in the Z130 as it has been mentioned here that the 130 includes hardware changes (integrated HD radio, different IPod cable, etc).

I was lucky enough to read a thread last year with a killer Al and Eds coupon code. If you know of any deals like that on a Z130 or 9960 please either post 'em here or give me a PM. Anything to help with the $1K deductible...

Oh, and when will the Z130 be released?

Thanks,

Sean

Oh, and when will the Z130 be released?

Thanks,

Sean

Car Toys said May when I bought my 120.

Here's the best deal I found on the 120: http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-AVIC-Z120BT-Double-Din-Navigation-streaming/dp/B003JTHW6E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299263361&sr=8-1

If you buy before end of march, you can get the $100 rebate from pioneer as well. Car Toys is $300 more in store right now. Buying this and buying the 130 software update will be much cheaper than getting the 130.

Car Toys said May when I bought my 120.

Here's the best deal I found on the 120: http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-AVIC-Z120BT-Double-Din-Navigation-streaming/dp/B003JTHW6E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299263361&sr=8-1

If you buy before end of march, you can get the $100 rebate from pioneer as well. Car Toys is $300 more in store right now. Buying this and buying the 130 software update will be much cheaper than getting the 130.

the update is useless, they only tweaked some things, the real big differences are the traffic monotioring, and the HD radio. with out those, the rest is pointless.

I'm definitely interested in the integration of traffic monitoring as the current solution is due to end at the end of the year. Here in Southern California it is useful.

The HDradio integration would be nice to try. I've always wanted t try it, but have resisted spending the extra money on it.

I could care less about the social networking...

I'll be getting a settlement from my insurance company this week. I wish I could find some place to preorder the z130 at a signifigant discont.

Sean

• 1 month later...

Got a new 130 installed today, but I'm having issues. I did the bypass mod, but as I'm driving I got a pop-up message that the parking brake wire is installed incorrectly. Unit began locking me out at speed. Does this mean I did the bypass wrong or is this new to the 130?

You did the bypass wrong.