AVIC411.com

Connecting Motorola Atrix 4G to AVIC X710BT??

Hi All,

Wondering if there is anyone out there who has tried interfacing the Atrix 4G phone to AVIC Head Unit? I am curious since I recently converted from iphone 3G to Android...I used to have the Pioneer CD-IU230V cable connected to the iphone and the X710bt ipod screen worked perfectly...However not sure if I could use Motorola's SKN6238A micro-USB cable would be sufficient to connect to Avic's USB (female) input...

Also, has anyone purchased Atrix's Vehicle dock (89456N)? Can it be interfaced with AVIC?

Thanks for the inputs!!

• 1 month later...

I have an Atrix and Z110bt. This phone doesn't work in "mass storage" mode.

These are the two options I plan trying:

- For mass storage mode, I want to check if is a media folder issue. Probably the media needs to be in a specific folder path...

- Use HDMI-to-RCA converter and use it in some kind of TV-Out mode.

• 3 weeks later...

I have been able to connect my HTC Evo I have to do a bit of a strange process though..When I first connect it to the radio I tell it to tether..then I switch it too mass storage. If I do it the other way it will say something to the effect can not connect usb device.

Also thinking about the HDMI to Rca soon for like netflix and what not. So if anyone does before me please post an update.