AVIC411.com

Someone posted this? Who? I don't think I sold one to you.

mine only works about half the time, im sure its installed correctly cause it does work sometimes, ive check and checked my wiring and it just wont work all the time, my ebrake is not connected, only this module like how its suppose to be wired. For the price i should have got a tr7 i dont think i would be having all this problems :( guess it was worth a try.
[quote name="Anonymous"]mine only works about half the time, im sure its installed correctly cause it does work sometimes, ive check and checked my wiring and it just wont work all the time, my ebrake is not connected, only this module like how its suppose to be wired. For the price i should have got a tr7 i dont think i would be having all this problems :( guess it was worth a try.[/quote]

1. Who are you? You don't have to post it here, but email me at the email address above (or you can PM me but since you don't have an account you can't). If you email me with the email account you used to order the unit and some more information we can figure out what is going on. I can't help you if you don't tell me who you are or even ask for help.

2. In the post above I ended it with "I would ask JasonH to make this a sticky and for other members not to reply to this post" and "don’t ask me questions in this post, create a new post so we can keep this one nice and clean." Not to be a smart ass, but you didn't follow the directions. Did you follow the installation directions? :) I guess you either wanted to discredit me or just didn't see this.

If you truly have a problem email me (or PM me) and let me know. If it turns out it's a bad unit (I tested it, but only for a couple minutes each) maybe it needs to be replaced. But I can't help you if you remain "Anonymous".