AVIC411.com

Ive installed my x930bt and used the new cdui51v ipod cable. For the life of me i cant make this thing play the video from netflix in app mode. Ive already bypassed the unit and everything else works great, just no video from netflix in app mode. Im running an iphone 3gs with ios 4.3.

Nevermind i didnt know you needed the iphone 4 for it to work. sorry for the post. Mods please delete.

Nevermind i didnt know you needed the iphone 4 for it to work. sorry for the post. Mods please delete.

This is worth keeping. I do not see anything in the manual about app mode. I would like to know the limitations if anyone else has any input. it seems odd that it would only work with the iPhone4. Especially since the software is all the same (assuming you have upgraded to 4.0+)

The manual only mentions that you need version 3.0 in order to use Pandora or Aha Radio.

Yeah i never saw anything in the manual about iphone4 being the only phone compatible with app mode, but there were 208 pages that i didnt read word for word. Over all the 930 is the best av unit ive ever owned.

The bluetooth works amazing, and the pandora link is awesome. And the more i think about it, i should have realized that the 4 was the only one to work(hardware limited by the phone).

• 1 month later...

hi!! just like half of the people I recently got a avic x930bt/xnuc and I can't play nextflix on it,I have the right cable(ui51v)and a Iphone 3G 4.2.1(BC148) version.I also down load avic feeds and I can't make it works as well!!. I took my truck to best buy technicians and they would viable to play some music videos out of their own Ipod. I don't wanna spend a extra 260 dollars in a Iphone 4 when the 5 it's around the corner!! any suggestions?