AVIC411.com

Oher Menu Colors F20BT / Z120BT

Hello,

Since yesterday I have A new F20BT.

Is it possible to get other menucolors on this unit? The Cockpitcolour of my Alfa Romeo is Red, so the Bleck/Blue Menu looks not good.

In my other car I have F700BT, and there I have changed the colours into Red.

Thanks.

Yes, read the manual and do a custom color by mixing the three colours.

Yes, read the manual and do a custom color by mixing the three colours.

Yes, you can adjust the colors for the back-lit hard buttons (pg 165). I'm not sure if that is what the OP meant by "menu". AFAIK the touch-screen menus are not changeable.. But, you are probably right. OP probably meant buttons. I don't know why anyone would feel compelled to customize the screen menu colors to match the car's interior.

OP, why don't you download the Z120 manual PDF file. It might be here, or from Pioneer's web-site. Look up Z120-BT product info, you should find a link to it there. It is much easier to search the file for topics than to page through the printed manual, and you won't have to post noob questions.

• 1 month later...

Yes, you can adjust the colors for the back-lit hard buttons (pg 165). I'm not sure if that is what the OP meant by "menu". AFAIK the touch-screen menus are not changeable.. But, you are probably right. OP probably meant buttons. I don't know why anyone would feel compelled to customize the screen menu colors to match the car's interior.

OP, why don't you download the Z120 manual PDF file. It might be here, or from Pioneer's web-site. Look up Z120-BT product info, you should find a link to it there. It is much easier to search the file for topics than to page through the printed manual, and you won't have to post noob questions.

Hello, my buttons are red right now, but the background of the menu and the in the screen is in a red style. In my old Avic D3, i was able to change the screen-colors.

Now I have seen that the F20BT (Z120) is cracked and isworking with testmode. Is it now possible to change these colors like Diftas Theme in the F710BT?

Thanks

Daniel

• 1 year later...

Hello, my buttons are red right now, but the background of the menu and the in the screen is in a red style. In my old Avic D3, i was able to change the screen-colors.

Now I have seen that the F20BT (Z120) is cracked and isworking with testmode. Is it now possible to change these colors like Diftas Theme in the F710BT?

Thanks

Daniel

Has anyone a possibility to change the colours in the Menu of a F30BT or a F40bt?

Thanks