AVIC411.com

Buick Enclave Steering Wheel Controls & Z130

Have a new 2011 Enclave and just bought a new Z130BT and I am being told that neither PAC or METRA have any adapters that allow for use of the steering wheel controls on the Z130??

I hope this isn't accurate as I really like the Z130 but have to have steering wheel controls.

Thanks

Easy fix. Metra's ASWC universal steering wheel interface works awesome! They don't show any information on it on their website, but it is definitely do-able. We did on on Monday with the Z130BT and it works perfect.

use the pink wire from the ASWC to the Dk. Green wire of the radio harness (data), and simply red to ACC, BLK to GRD, and when you turn the accessory to the on position, hold the volume button on the steering wheel "UP" until the unit recognizes it. The l.e.d. on the ASWC will light up solid red when it discovers it.

literally a 5 minute install.

The PAC unit works OK, but takes the factory buttons on the Enclave out of order, and you can only go up with presets or tuning, not down at all. (sucks).

Good Luck!

WestEnd Audio