AVIC411.com

AVIC Z1 Rear screen problem

I have my Z1 connected to a rear flip down screen. For a few years its been working fine, but lately when watching a dvd the AVIC will display to the rear screen and play on its creen. Then all of a sudden the video to rear screen will stop and my flip down displays no signal. The video will continue to play on the avic screen. If I play around with the rear output options from rear to DVD and mirror the video will come back for a few min. then drop again. Has anyone seen this before or knows what may be causing this?

• 1 month later...

I am having the same problems, bought new screens, tried 2 powered video amps, and am getting the same thing. The rear screens go black and don't display the video source. It's intermittent, sometimes they will work for an hour, sometimes only 5 minutes. And we found the same thing with the rear settings from mirror to DVD and ours will come back on. It is driving me crazy.

Did you find a fix for this?

I have my Z1 connected to a rear flip down screen. For a few years its been working fine, but lately when watching a dvd the AVIC will display to the rear screen and play on its creen. Then all of a sudden the video to rear screen will stop and my flip down displays no signal. The video will continue to play on the avic screen. If I play around with the rear output options from rear to DVD and mirror the video will come back for a few min. then drop again. Has anyone seen this before or knows what may be causing this?