AVIC411.com

VSS wire? - 2011 Nissan Altima S 2.5L Sedan w/o Bose

It would be greatly appreciated if someone with access to ALLDATA or some other reliable source could tell me the location/pin numbers/colors, and easiest method to access both the VSS and reverse wires for my car. It's a 2011 Nissan Altima S 2.5L Sedan w/o Bose. Any help you guys can offer is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

tailorgd

While not exactly a quick solution to your question, you can download the service manual from the nissan tech info site for $20. Basically pay for a 24hour online access acccount, download and save the PDF's to your computer and you've got yourself a full manual for future questions for a fraction of the $350+ prices they normall ask. All of the wiring for your car, pin locations etc will be there, not to mention any other questions that might come up. Just a thought from a guy who went that route since I couldnt find anything for my 2011 nissan juke...

thanks troy, I may just end up having to go that route. It just seems ridiculous to me that information on these new nissans is so scarce being that they are such popular cars. And then when you do find info on them its incorrect. The manual is mostly likely going to be my best bet, first time the community hasn't come through with an answer though. thanks again for the reply.

• 2 weeks later...

purple/white instrument cluster, white 40 pin plug, pin 31

You also might be able to find it in the radio harness.

"May only be present on vehicles with BOSE or Bluetooth. Also found purple/white at the BOSE radio, white 20 pin plug, pin 18 (without Bluetooth)"

enjoy!